Distributing Food with YMCA (In-person/Allegheny County)
The Hazelwood YMCA Food Pantry serves about 400 families the first Saturday of each month. Volunteers are needed Friday, October 2nd to help unload the truck, organize, package, and prepare packages for families.
Please note several requirements in order to participate:
• All volunteers must wear masks at all times.
• If you are not feeling well the day of your volunteer shift, please stay home.
• If you plan to visit or have visited any of state currently listed on the PA Deparment of Health's list of recommended quarantine states within 14 days of the event, please do not sign up to volunteer.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: