Maintenance at Friends of Murrysville Parks (In-person/Westmoreland)
Friends of Murrysville Parks is looking for volunteers to assist with Round Top Trail in Duff Park, Murrysville. The trail has several areas where the water has created shallow crevasses. Volunteers will install water bars to divert storm water away from the trail to prevent erosion, If possible these will have to be leveled. Installing water bars and trail maintenance in Duff Park, includes walking 15 minutes to the site with tools such as hoes, hand saw and loppers. Volunteers need to be fit enough to walk up a steep slope, carry tools and assist in carrying logs.
Please note several requirements in order to participate:
• All volunteers must wear masks at all times.
• If you are not feeling well the day of your volunteer shift, please stay home.
• If you plan to visit or have visited any of state currently listed on the PA Department of Health's list of recommended quarantine states within 14 days of the event, please do not sign up to volunteer.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: