Landscaping at Friends of Murrysville Parks (In-person/Westmoreland)
Friends of Murrysville Parks is looking for volunteers to provide trail maintenance in Pleasant Valley Park, Murrysville. Volunteers will remove vegetation away from the bike trails so that bikers and hikers can enjoy their outings in the park. Two experienced volunteers will advise how to do the trail maintenance, by cutting and digging up multiflora roses and other invasive plant species while protecting native vegetation where possible. Volunteers need to be fit enough to walk 30 minutes in the park, and up a slope with loppers and/or a hoe.
Please note several requirements in order to participate:
• All volunteers must wear masks at all times.
• If you are not feeling well the day of your volunteer shift, please stay home.
• If you plan to visit or have visited any of state currently listed on the PA Department of Health's list of recommended quarantine states within 14 days of the event, please do not sign up to volunteer.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: