Homewood-Brushton YMCA food bank assistance
The Homewood Brushton YMCA Food Pantry serves patrons the second and fourth Thursday of each month. Volunteers are needed to unload the trucks, organize food, break down boxes, restock the "shelves" for patrons as they come through the pantry and other tasks as assigned.
The following clearances are required for participation:
• PA Criminal Record Clearance Within the Past 5 Years
• FBI Fingerprint Criminal Background Check Clearance Within the Past 5 Years
• PA Child Abuse Within the Past 5 Years
• Clearances will need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note several additional requirements in order to participate:
• All volunteers must wear masks at all times.
• If you are not feeling well the day of your volunteer shift, please stay home.
• If you plan to visit or have visited any of state currently listed on the PA Department of Health's list of recommended quarantine states within 14 days of the event, please do not sign up to volunteer.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: