Tools for Schools
Gather your family and friends and join United Way in partnership with First National Bank as we show our school spirit at Tools for Schools. Help us make sure elementary school classrooms are equipped with the supplies they need for their students to be successful in school, whether virtually or inside the classroom. Truckloads full of supplies are headed to United Way and we need your help receiving, sorting, and building boxes of supplies for over 250 classrooms.
The event will be held inside the VIP tent near Gate A at Heinz Field.
Please note several requirements in order to participate:
- All volunteers must wear masks at all times.
- If you are not feeling well the day of your volunteer shift, please stay home.
- If you plan to visit or have visited any of state currently listed on the PA Deparment of Health's list of recommended quarantine states within 14 days of the event, please do not sign up to volunteer.
- This project is physical and will require repeated lifting of up to 40 pounds, bending and walking.
Wednesday's volunteers will assist with unloading the truck and sorting the items. Thursday's volunteers will pack the items up based on the agencies requests. Friday's volunteers will load the school's vehicles when they come to Heinz Field to pick the items up.
If you have any questions, please contact Wendy Koch (firstname.lastname@example.org.) Otherwise, sign-up below to commit to a shift that fits your schedule.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: